Monday, December 14, 2009

Does chicken pox leave scars on your face?

will it ever leave?


are their any natural remedies for chicken pox?


how ling does it take for them toofade?


when they get crusty do they stay on your face forever?


i need all the info you know about chicken pox!


thank you!|||The severity of the rash varies from person to person. All people with chickenpox need to minimize scratching the rash to prevent Infection from bacteria under your fingernails or on your hands. Scratching can cause scarring and spreading the rash -- making it more severe. I have a few scars on me and and that was over 20 years ago.





You can treat itching with lotions, warm baths, and nonprescription medications. Check out:





http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/chick鈥?/a>|||my dad has scars on his face from chicken pox. he got them like in his 30s I think. I was in 7th grade, and my brother brought them home. He wears a beard over the scars. I have a huge pox scar on my arm.|||Eventually chicken pox will fade to scabs. It is tempting, but do NOT pick these scabs, if you do it often enough it may scar you. That%26#039;s what happened to my chest. Luckily they aren%26#039;t that big =p.|||They will scar only it you pick them. Take baths with hammers baking soda. When they get crusty you don`t want to pick the crusts unless you want scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment