Thursday, December 17, 2009

What products works well on removing scars?

its not to distracting but i see it and it bugs me ive heard of apply on.. or something like that .. does that really work?|||witch hazel is amazing!


it takes a few weeks to work but it really is amazing it tightens the skin and helps healing plus it is cheap and u dont need prescriptions or anything like that|||maderma or just vitamin E|||Ignore hallow... Insulin will remove scare tissue. Ask your doctor for the latest information in a British breakthrough.


Dr Antony|||I heard a lot about Vitamin E oil, but then I read on a website that it only helps prevent scarring, not treat it. Then I read about Bio-oil, but it has mineral oil in it which is supposedly very bad for your skin. I also heard about lemon juice for lightening scars, which you could try, but I think the best solution is aloe vera gel, either bought pure in bottles or taken directly from the plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment