Monday, December 14, 2009

Proven way to help heal fresh scars?

I just hurt my hand and will have some scarring.


My hands are scarred up as it is,


and I%26#039;d like to make it so that I can take care of the not even created scars.


What scientifically proven thing can I put on my fresh scars to help them?


I%26#039;m putting shea butter on the quarter sized scabs,


and have been staying out of the sun.


I know shea butter will help but is there anything(something from the pharmacy?) that will do work better?|||if the sore hasn%26#039;t healed yet clean it twice a day and put neosporin on it. This will reduce the scarring. Then keep doing like you are doing by keeping out of the sun.


There are over the counter products but they are expensive and I do not know which work the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment