Thursday, December 17, 2009

Products or anything natural for acne scars?

I%26#039;m tan and i have darker brown acne scars left from my preteen years and really have lost hope in anything. I%26#039;ve done the lemon juice and vitamin E but am skeptical about buying expensive products. I have no problem spending money on products but i just don%26#039;t know which ones are most effective. Or even if there are natural ways.


Thanks|||Smear some tea tree oil on the scar regularly to help it heal faster. More such solutions at http://usefulinfo-acne.blogspot.com/|||I recommend Bio-Oil. Yes, it is a little expensive, but I can say from personal experience that it does work. I had scars from eczema basically everywhere, and after about a month and a half of consistent use, they faded almost to invisibility. Plus, it makes a fabulous moisturizer when the scars do leave!|||Try this site. These are the doctors that created Proactiv and now they have a product that helps sun damage and post acne skin. Rodan and Fields Dermatologists.





http://lawrence.myrandf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment