Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there anything I can use to remove scars/marks on my arm?

I used to cut myself and now I have marks on my arm. The scars have disappeared, theres brown patches on my arm... that contrast with the rest of my skin. When I was applying for a job my employer asked me what those marks were.|||you can go to walmart or walgreens and ask for an ointment or you can try one or two of these home remides





How to Cure Scars with Natural Treatments





Home remedy for scars: Smear Vitamin E Oil Caplets on the scarred area.


Smear some tea tree oil on the scar to help it heal faster.


Put 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil on a cotton ball and apply on scar to treat naturally.


Blanch green tea, soak a cotton ball and apply on the scar to help it heal the natural way.


Mix Aloe Vera and vitamin E gel caplets and apply to the scar.


Rub honey on the scar as often as you can to make it heal.


Smear any oil on the scar and massage to help it heal.


Rub some olive oil on scars 2-3 times a day.


Home remedy for acne scars: Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream ( 0% fat for oily face), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.|||See a dermatologist who specializes in laser surgery. The procedure, which will be similar to tattoo removal, should work for those marks. Although it will most likely take more than one treatment It%26#039;s not a major event (office treatment) and when finished not only will your arm look better you will feel better too. Good luck.|||I am going to answer this differently. That employer should not be asking that kind of question. That has nothing to do with you being hired. In short it is none of their business you are not required to answer that or any other personal question other than one that pertains to you being employed there. Good luck.|||The best thing would be Strivectin-SD. I used this and it works really good. It is going to cost you though.....$125! You can also try Mederma, it%26#039;s about $13 and you can get it at any drug or grocery store.|||Have you tried any of the scar treatments like Mederma? They may be able to help fade the brown patches. Also, you could go to the dermatologist and ask if there are any treatments available that could remove the scars. Hope this helps.|||bio-oil its 12$ at wal marts and drug stores the little container is like 2 ounces but its suppost to be really good for stretch marks/scars|||I have a big scar on my neck from a cancer surgery and nothing has gotten rid of it. Scar remover has made it lighter though.|||use like a scar remover you can get it at any walgreens orrr cvs target etc....it works trust me :]|||try perfer on, its supost to work great, havent tried it yet though so i cant tell you what i think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment