Monday, December 14, 2009

I have lot of pimple marks and scars on my face?

And also I want clear skin then give me soln plz.|||This is what I do:





Mix baking soda and witch hazel/or water together until it comes to a good constancy, and then spread on your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. these two things are very inexpensive and it%26#039;s very easy to do since there is only two ingredients.





Toothpaste is good for drying out your pimple (for some people). Put only a little bit before you go to sleep. Some people use this as a mask but DON鈥楾 EVER DO THIS! It can change your skin tone and make your face discolored.





Aloe vera helps scars lighten and less noticeable (lemon, cocoa butter, witch hazel, and tea tree oil do the same thing). Use the gel (of the aloe plant) or the real thing.





Try to buy a cleanser that works for you, and when you wash your face, open your pores with hot water (not too hot, or it will dry out your skin) and massage it gently into your skin. Then, use cold water at the end to close you pores. The smaller your pores are, the less likely you%26#039;re prone to pimples. Clearasil, Neutrogena, and proactive are good choices to start if you want a cleanser. Don%26#039;t use body soaps because they dry out your skin. Don%26#039;t scrub too hard either, because it can irritate your skin.





An egg yoke can be used to make you pores smaller. I used this when I had pimples. Just take the egg yolk (the yellow part) and leave it on your face for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water and then splash your face with cold water.





Keep your hair out of your face because the oils in your hair could go into your pores. Change you sheets because they%26#039;re are trapped with dirt, oils, etc.





Zinc (type of vitamin) is the one of the best things you can use to get rid of pimples. You can buy these almost about any large store (such as Wal-Mart or Shaws.) Have one tablet per day and try to cut down the junk food and replace it with vegetables and fruits. Drink lots of water and don%26#039;t pop you acne. Popping acne can lead to acne scars.





If you have sensitive skin, don%26#039;t use make up. Some of the things in make up can clog your pores and cause pimples. Keep your hands out of your face as much as you can because you hands a full of bacteria and oils.|||I could give you my well educated advice, but that would take up quite some time...in addition, dont feel like typing that much. Everyones skin is different, everybodys skin reacts differently to various treatments out there. Unfortunately youve failed to provide more detail. It would help me greatly in giving you advice suited better for you. However, seems scars is the main problem youre currently experiencing...correct??? Indeed its the after effect that leaves emotional scars. I can only suggest regular dry ice treatments from your dermatologist...probably for the rest of your life. You can try chemical peels also. Ask your dermatoligist about that, too. Laser treatments are painful and too much of a financial obstacle to pursue. If the scars are to the point of disfigurment, plastic surgery is probaby necessary. Now days they can work out a payment plan, prepare yourself if you need to go to the extreme.|||try using anti scars cream. i suggest u use vitamin E cream from st. ives|||1. Take an acidophilus supplement...this helps your skin by providing a good bacteria to eat the yeast that feeds on the sugar you comsume. Try it for one month. I am SURE that it will help your skin.


2. Wash with a VERY mild cleanser...like Dove sensitive, or Ivory.


3. Use Aveeno moisturizer each night...some people believe thei skin is too greasy, but many times it is greasy when it is too dry...strange, I know.


4. Visit your dermatologist if these don%26#039;t help.


5. Never pick, pop, or irritate the pimples...this only takes longer to heal.





Good Luck...you Dr. really can prescribe something for you to help the skin heal...call them up!|||better try olive oil massage n betnovate cream once..n see d difference,,,,also try n avoid lots of oily stuffs amongst eatables n drink loads n loads of water|||Hi, firstly, I completely sympathise with you, had have had spotty acne skin scars since I was 12. I barely remember a day without a new eruption on my face. I am 32 now, and have tried EVERYTHING out there, the really expensive promise everything cremes and potions, to old wives tales and natural remedies. One month ago, I was given a bottle of zyporex (only avail over internet from US as far as I know) and I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this product.


For the 1st time in 20 years, my skin is clear, and I mean really truly clear, without even looking like something will come up. Its a natural scrub that I use once a day, then splash whitchhazel over my face before I moisturise. and the bottle will prob last me about 3 months. Its way cheaper than pro-activ and doesnt have any harsh chemicals in it.


I have NEVER endorsed acne treatments before, because nothing has ever worked for me until now and I am telling you the absolute truth. Type zyporex into a search engine and find the home page.


It worked for me, and it the only thing that ever has, so I would highly recomend givng it a go.|||Try Neutrogena Acne Stress Control. It works great for me. ProActiv is crap.|||use a mild skin lightening soap..


it%26#039;s the only one i used to clear my face of dark acne marks and pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment