Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to get rid of old existing scars?

I%26#039;ve a bunch of scars on my right side of my leg and a few on my left, now i%26#039;m trying to clear it away but need some methods on how to get rid of old scars. I can%26#039;t wear shorts or be intimate in the light with the insecurities of not having a perfect body.|||Lots of people have scars, there really isnt anything you can do about it. I%26#039;ve got a scar that I%26#039;ve had for 10 years now, from a scratch that wasnt even that deep..if its not going now, it%26#039;s probably never going away.





As for your insecurities about your body, nobody has a perfect body. I know that%26#039;s cliched to say, but it%26#039;s true. You can wear shorts, if you feel comfortable. Nobody is going to look at your legs and gasp in horror. Trust me, I used to be the same and didnt wear shorts for the longest period because i kept getting these rashes on my legs. But one day, I thought, enough is enough, and decided not to let it bother me anymore.


good luck|||You can%26#039;t really. There%26#039;s things that remove scars (supposedly) but I doubt they work. I can look up a few websites. Ok got a couple of websites here they are : http://www.mederma.com/gel/?gclid=CLGf0t鈥?/a>


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scars/default鈥?/a>


http://scartreatmentassociation.com/revi鈥?/a>





I%26#039;am not sure about those websites but just wanted to link a few. You can check those out if you want. Hope it helps.|||i wont promise that it will work but try vitamin e oil you can buy it any drug store it is a liquid that you rub on the scar and around it. it helps i was cut with a knife and i had a really bad scar and i used it now you have to look to notice the scar


hope it works for you





if you want to know how it works vitamin e help build skin cells so when you rub it around the scar and on it the normal skin cells multiple and that takes up room where the scared one are|||Scars are damaged skin. It will probably take plastic surgery to fix the major problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment