Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to get rid of body scars?

I%26#039;m starting to get many scars on my body. A few on my chest and I used to have the perfect natural most flawless tan legs%26amp;thighs ever but ever since I%26#039;ve been bit by bugs I%26#039;ve scratched %26amp;it left me with these ugly scars





P.S. I need it to be affordable and I%26#039;d rather not get it online.|||Scars will often fade with time. If you have scars after a couple of years that you want to get rid of - then the only real way is for a plastic surgeon to cut them out and they leave teenie tiny fine scars too small to see.


Start saving $$ because all the creams you buy at the store do almost nothing|||I have the same problem


first try to stop scratching it irritates the skin badly and makes things worse.


Get a body wash that will help stop itching and things like that i use neutrogena body wash or dove exta moisture wash.





also to stop scarring i use wither neutrogena rapid clear to in one.


But ive noticed the best thing is actually Neosporin. You can use it on any scare and it really workd (even for a scare left by a pimple)


Its cheap and really works.( i used to think it just for cuts but it works for any king of scar.|||palmer%26#039;s cocoa butter... yep works everytime. and it%26#039;s not just for stretch marks, they have one that %26#039;heals and softens rough, dry skin%26#039; and it smooths marks and tones skin. i%26#039;ve been using it for maybe 2 weeks and the scars on my face from pimples are either very light or gone all together and my skin is so much more even. plus it makes your skin super soft :3





don%26#039;t expect it to work over night. it will take maybe a week to start to see the changes but it is soooooo worth it|||try duct tape. i use it to cover up pimples on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment