Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to get rid of acne scars?

I have purple acne scars on my face and i don%26#039;t know how to get rid of them. I got them a year a go when i started living in las vegas. Oh yeah, Las Vegas is very hot place(literally).


First, I used clean and clear to get rid of my pimples, instead, it turned it into scars!!! Right now, i%26#039;m only using dove soap.


I think i%26#039;m allergic to benozyl peroxide coz clean and clear made my skin worse. help me please, I don%26#039;t know what to do anymore. : (|||no Dove!somthg with sulfa is recommended. and for scars - laser!|||I had acne scars and started using Oil of Olay Regeneris. It heats up when you rub it on your face. It really helps to lighten scars!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend it.|||Glycolic acid peels- search on ebay. trust me- They work!!!|||i have some scars from pimples and i just use lots of lotion and soak my face in really hot water.


it worked for me|||Go to a dermatologist.|||I live in Las Vegas too. I have a great dermatologist, her name is Dr. Bettencourt and she is located in Whitney Ranch. She just prescribed me a retinol called Tazorac. It is supposed to help with acne scars as well as anti-aging, although it can be harsh at first with sensitive skin. I would strongly advise making an appt. with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment