Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I get rid of acne scars using household items?

http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


id suggest the vinegar first. =) im doing that right now,


your welcome!


-----jessikaa-%26lt;3|||My grandma has always used honey and oatmeal oaks. The honey is it smooth your skin, get rid of the acne, and make your skin have a natural glow. The oats act as a healing agent. It reduces the redness of current acne and the discoloration of the previous acne.


So use the HONEY %26amp; OATS for a month or so and get back with me. Hope this is beneficial towards your skin.|||I%26#039;m not sure there are any really good ways, but other than going to see a dermatologist, you can exfoliate with brown sugar mixed with a couple tablespoons of yogurt or honey and a squeeze of lemon. It exfoliates, moisturizes and kills bacteria from other acne or just life. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment