Monday, December 14, 2009

Does not wearing underwear give you bumps and scars?

Silly question, but I%26#039;m getting these bumps and scars on the area above my butt and it%26#039;s coming out of nowhere..The only reason I can think of is that it%26#039;s being caused by my jeans when I%26#039;m not wearing undergarments?





Anyone else have this problem?|||I doubt this is because you don%26#039;t wear underwear with jeans. At worst jeans may cause a rash from rubbing, but not bumps. I have been going without underwear for 15 years and have met many underwearless people online and have never heard of anyone with this problem. It sounds more like an allergy or an infection. If some type of lotion does not help you should go see your doctor.





If you are interested I run a forum for underwearless people. Here is the link: http://www.network54.com/Forum/144857/|||Could be from friction that occurs as a result of you not wearing underwear. Maybe you%26#039;re allergic to certain fabrics. The skin in the areas that underwear covers is very sensitive.|||It shouldn%26#039;t unless you have super-sensitive skin, or are wearing really tight pants. It%26#039;s summer, so it might just be clogged pores. I don%26#039;t wear undies either, but I%26#039;ve never had any issues!|||well idk why thats happening, maybe its from that


but why dont you wear undies?


isnt that uncomfortable??

No comments:

Post a Comment