Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a natural remedy for healing scars? Like dog claw scratches?

I have tried vitamin e oil, and some scar lotion, but I can%26#039;t tell if they are working. Also, I read that Zinc helps skin heal, and I take that.|||I was going to say the vitamin E thing. Umm, I have a really ugly scratch on my leg from when my dog was a puppy, and the thing that has worked the best is Mederma (and time).|||read tips on reducing the appearance of scars and home remedies to help you better on this site|||I recently had my cartilage pierced, and when some scarring developed, my piercer suggested using all natural Tea Tree Oil. So far, it has been reducing the swelling and discomfort, and can be found at your local drugstore in the herbal/oil area.|||things take a while..espically if you use natural stuff. If you got a chemical treatment, the scars would go away more quickly, but then you would have to go to a Dr and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment