Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does emu oil help with clear acne and fade scars?

I have mild acne on my forehead and I was wondering if emu oil really does help clear up acne and fade scars. Has anyone ever tried it? Has anyone had bad side effects from it? Thanks.|||I read that emu oil is good for scars, but I have read more comments about Vitamin E and Cocoa butter...





Emu oil will NOT help acne, it will make it WORSE. Do not put ANY oil on your face...|||It sounds counterintuitive to think that emu OIL will help clear your head.





People have tried Proactiv solutions with really good results (my best friends%26#039; sister cleared her mild acne), or you can try eating more fruits/veggies/water/whole grains, no more refined sugars (what you put in your body appears on your face, because of the toxins in the food)..





Or I use SpectroGel to wash, and a dermatologist gel called Tazorac to %26#039;peel%26#039; the skin which helps cell renewal and stops pimples from forming (layers and layers of skin = oily = clogged pores)... YOu can get the same effet with Retin-A products, like the ones from Neutrogena or L%26#039;Oreal have retin-a in them too.





Or try Paul Begoun%26#039;s line (cosmeticscop.com)

1 comment:

  1. Emu oil will not cause acne because it doesnt clog pores. I mix mine with almond oil, tea tree oil,lavender oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin e capsules for a oil that gets rid of acne, moisturizes face, and helps to fade red marks.

    ReplyDelete