Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Should i go a dermatologist for my acne scars?

or do you rather recommend me an over the counter prodct i could use to treat them.|||Please... go to a dermatologist ASAP. Don%26#039;t spend your money on over the counter products.|||well when u get scars that kinda means u pop them way too much, or u%26#039;ve been using your fingernails, if u pop a zit, put a piece of toilet paper on each finger so no bacteria will go inside, i would suggest talking to your dermatologist for advice as well|||yess. i have scars from my acne and i take these light pills prescribed to me by my dermatologist and they are almost all gone!|||Yes. The dermatologist can prescribe something strong to make your acne scars go away such as pills or creams.|||Definitely!|||yeah, i guess so. I think you are right with your assumption.|||OF COURSE! do you want to go around in public like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment