Monday, April 26, 2010

Help does bio oil get rid of acne scars?

I heard that bio oil gets rid of acne scars.





I have mild acne on my face and i%26#039;m wondering, if i use bio-oil, would it worsen my acne? And also, does it fade acne scars?





Has anyone tried bio-oil before? Does it work? Does it worsen acne and cause more breakouts?





Thanks.|||First of all,Bio Oil does aid to fade acne scars and thus improve ur skin complexion.However,since u do still have acne,I would not recommend u to apply it on ur acne since it could make ur face more oily and cause u to have more breakouts.What u could do is to apply Bio Oil only on ur acne scars since ur skin will not react to it and thus,u could fade ur acne scars.About ur acne,I suggest u to use a gentle cleanser to withdraw any impurities from ur pores.Right after u cleanse,remember to use a toner and moisturize to restore pH balance and to improve moisture balance of ur skin.Cleanse,tone and moisturize twice daily and this will improve ur acne.After ur breakouts subsides and ur acne dries,then u could start to use Bio Oil on ur scars to improve ur skin complexion.U could also use a facial scrub once a week to gently exfoliate ur dead skin cells.Hope this helps.|||All oils are good for the skin. ie/ bio oil (which is mostly orange oil i think), rosehip oil, vitamin E oil, apricot oil. If you have serious acne or continually get acne i would prob use the oil just to target the scar rather that use it all over the face. You need to cleanse and tone twice a day to stop oil build up in your skin (a cleanser will stop your skin drying out completely like soap can).


I keep swaping from all the above mentioned. I had chicken pox when i was a teenager and it left a massive scar on my forehead. the colour of the scar has improved and it is less deep. I%26#039;ve been using oils on my face for years and i have very clear skin.|||Bio oil is not really the best thing for acne, it is not to be used on broken skin which acne often is. The best thing I found for acne is vitamin e rubbed into them. It will take a few months but it does work the only thing is that it is oily and can make a mess. I had acne when I was younger, now you wouldn%26#039;t know I have no scaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment