Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of chicken pox scars?

I had them on the last week of may. my brother somehow infected me even though i didn%26#039;t even touch or go near him. its been so many weeks and school is about to start, and its very ugly. i don%26#039;t think i scratched any so there shouldn%26#039;t be any scars right? though many scabs came off when im sleeping and rolling on the bed a lot. there at 2 on my leg that have turned black, which i pulled the scabs off myself because its been 6 weeks after all the other ones fell off and it was so dark. is it too late to get rid of them?|||If the scars are deep they will always be with you,You can%26#039;t get rid of the scars unless you would have some type of plastic surgery done. I know a lot of people who have scars from the chicken pox. It sounds like you really had them bad. My son was 16 when he got them and he got them from his sister. He came down with them in June and his last scab didn%26#039;t fall off until October. He was hospitalized for them because he had them so very bad. We almost lost him. That was 18 years ago. |||I think they should heal without scaring. Most people I know have had chicken pox. I don%26#039;t know anyone with scars from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment