Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I get rid of scars?

Don%26#039;t worry I didn%26#039;t inflict them I just have skin that scars really easily. Does anyone know a cheap and effective way that will get rid of scars quickly??|||I see everyone is telling you about the coco butter,Vitamin E%26amp; Merdema. They all do work to some degree. I%26#039;m recommending you use%26quot; Tea tree oil%26quot; it%26#039;s very cheap$5 you can get it anywhere(wal-mart,CVS,K-mart,Target) if applied 2x a day (once area is cleaned) it will more than likely be gone in a week! The bottle will last at least 2months 1/2 depending on size of the scar(s). You only need a Q-tip dipped 1/2 way it%26#039;ll work on a large area. Good luck sweetheart!|||I hope so too sweety I%26#039;m sure it will. It%26#039;s truly a awesome product I live by it you will too! Let me know how it goes. Report Abuse
|||I think that Kinetin, which you can find in some beauty products, helps to speed up the healing process. I get spots which then leave scars on my face, nothing major, but Kinetin helps to clear them faster. The Body Shop do a facial moisturiser that contains Kinetin, SPF 15 etc. Think Almay used to do one too. Having said that if you%26#039;re talking major body scars from surgery etc, I think you just have to give them time to fade.|||I seen adverts for Bio Oil which is meant to help scars fade. Also The Body Shop%26#039;s body butters are meant to help too.|||if you use some make up (preferabley foundation) to cover it up it will look fine because scars are scars and they wont go away but that wont matter if no one can see them!|||Body Shop has a vitamin E oil that helps fade scars, my aunty had chicken pox scars, she used it for a couple of months, and her skin was absolutely clear!! So I guess it works pretty well...|||all scars get fainter in time..fading from red to a silver line - but...you could help them along the way by rubbing in Vitamin E cream...this is very good stuff - not sure if it will be quick though..depends on your own body%26#039;s ability to heal itself!|||Mederma|||i dunno


but i scare really easy too


if you dont like lasers


try cocoa butter.





----lilsunshine1993@yahoo.com


{Trish}|||You can%26#039;t completely get rid of scars. But with coco butter or aloe lotion applied everyday it will help minimize the scars.|||Cocoa butter is a really good and cheap way of reducing the severity of scars. I%26#039;ve also heard that bio-oil (from Sainsburys and Boots I think in the UK) is meant to be really good.


Boots pharmacy do a range of patches that you put on to reduce them - you should be able to get advice from the pharmacy counter.


I used cocoa butter on my legs where I had scard from falling down some rocks at the beach (durr), and it worked a treat!


Good luck.|||cocoa butter|||Personally you should use baking soda as a paste mixed wtih water. You should be able to see lighter results in about 2 weeks. Also I have heard that dabbing lemon juice on the site for about 10 seconds 3 times a day. I haven%26#039;t tried that though but I see it works for a lot of people.|||It really depends on where the scars are...for scars on your body, if they are new, try neosporin...then there is cocoa butter and epicuren for kids, it helps to fade and heal scars. if it is on your face...you can try microdermabrasion to help fade scars, its a type of intense exfoliation and after a series of treatments there is definite improval.|||Maderma?|||I have heard that vitamin E oil helps heal wounds leaving less of a scar. Can find this at any pharmacy.|||Try Pure Vitamin E oil and Cocoa Butter mixed together.|||try using Mederma. i%26#039;ve also read that emu oil might help. but both will take some time for the scar to fade. the quick fix is to cover it up with makeup.|||Just moisturise everyday! This will help.|||Hi bio oil works really well if you apply it like it says on the tub,its just expensive . I went into body care today and I seen that they do one made by someone other than bio oil and it was only 拢1.99 and it looked almost the same. So I dont know if you get the cheaper one please let me know if it works, as I bought the bio oil one and found it brilliant but you dont get much and if you using it all the time it goes down quick, but if I can get one that works just as good for less than half price its really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment