Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone used kojic acid for acne scars and active acne.?

I%26#039;ve tried proactive and a lot of other products. i have been to the dermatologist and i eat really healthy, low sugar, high fiber and protein diet. i am fourteen years old and have acne especially on my forhead. my ane scars (post inflammatory scarring). so far kojic acid and vitamin c cream ( 2 days use) has improved my skin.should i stick wiht it? i am also planning to try everyday minerals make up? thanks.|||no, i have not. if you find something that works fill me in.|||There are a number of medications; creams and acne blemish treatments that can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne

No comments:

Post a Comment