Monday, April 26, 2010

What do i do for my acne scars?

Can I use Murad for my acne in the morning and then at night use cocoa butter and vitamin e oil but only on my acne scars??? Does cocoa butter and vitamin e oil work? If so, how do I apply it?|||You should see qualified dermatologist, if only for a consultation (if they are cost prohibitive for U) they are trained in this %26amp; will know what is best for your skin type %26amp; health


JTM%26amp;AB|||It is reccomended go right with the lazer surgery


But that cost $600 a session.


So if you are like the few responsible Americans who mangage thier money correctly like i am try useing a home remedie. I use lavender oil. I found a list online at


http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/pub鈥?/a>





Hope that helps!


Good Luck!|||ask your dermatologist for suggestions %26amp; get an eval from a plastic surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment