Monday, April 26, 2010

Does MEDERMA skin care for scars really work?

I just started using it 2 days ago, and I would just like to know from someone who has used it if it really works.|||I had major surgery and have a scar on my side...I used Mederma on it for about a month and it seemed to make a difference...it lightened the scar quite a bit, so it was not so pink. It will also fade with time. I also tried emu oil and cocoa butter, because it was so much cheaper, but it did not work very well. Mederma is what my doctor recommended...I would stick with that if I was you!|||yes, i know several people that swear by it!|||yes|||I had surgery on my arm last september and I bought some right away and tried it.... I dont think it did anything now 3/4 of my scar is just a tiny little line and the other 1/4 looks like a little raised pink worm! go figure, there was no reason for the difference, no infection....


So my vote is save your money|||merderma i don%26#039;t know but i do know that vitamin oil works real well|||did for me took my surgery scars away|||yes i beleive that it works ive been using it for probably 2-3 months for my acnes scars and it has really made an improvement on them there barly there i have some that have completely went away, but i have only used them for acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment