Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you ever fear that your emotional scars run so deep that people can see them just by looking into your eyes?

What about just by having a simple conversation with you?|||people often look at me and say %26quot;what%26#039;s wrong dear?%26quot; or %26quot;why are you sad?%26quot;


so i know that it shows, even when i%26#039;m unaware of it.|||I believe it to be so. You really can tell a lot about someone just by looking them in the eyes while interacting with them. The eyes are incapable of telling a lie because they are very expressive. You just need to pay attention.|||My friends are amazing at that. It scares me somtimes.


If im sad or having a bad day, without intentionally showing it, my friends will walk up to me and be like %26quot;whats wrong?%26quot; Its crazy.|||Paul Simon said it best.


%26quot;Losing love is like a window in your heart; everybody see%26#039;s your blown apart, everybody see%26#039;s the wind blow.%26quot;|||A lot of things show in ones eyes. Emotional scars especially.|||I dont have scars in my eyes


there just really bloodshot all the time


but thats down to lack of sleep and weed :/|||yes I%26#039;m definitely worried about that at times. And a few people have noticed my scars before I said a word. It%26#039;s frustrating.|||yes, i%26#039;ve felt like that and seen it in other people.





i feel like the eyes are the window to one%26#039;s soul|||WOW na i dont get that way, but i think i can see your through the computer!|||no, i wouldn%26#039;t say so. I%26#039;m good at hiding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment