Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How To Get Rid of Dark Acne Scars?

or at least lighten them?|||I have the same problem girl and im still trying to find a product but i have been using ambi fade cream for a while and it works but very slowly it faded some of my spots but its almost time to go back to school and i dont want to go looking like spotty the clown so i am going to try avon correct and fade peel i heard it works good!So if you want to you can use ambi but if you want um gone fast dont use it or use it till you find something else.Hope i helped!|||There are a few ways.


If you want to put in some time. I would recommend Aveda Positively Radiant Moisturizing Lotion. And always get it with SPF for the day , without if you can afford it for the night. If you can%26#039;t it doesn%26#039;t matter. I have darker skin and as you know acne scars make dark spots all over. I%26#039;ve been using it for about 3 months faithfully, twice a day (after cleansing with the Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, which are smooth and soft on one side, and gently abrasive %26lt;with little raised bumps%26gt;on the other. I slough off the dead skin over the scars especially and it helps also.) I can really say that my scars are almost all gone. My skin glows now. I get compliments from others, even my boyfriend noticed.


If you have the money, and a tolerance for pain I would also recommend a Glycolic Acid Peel. I got one about 8 years ago when I was working at a Day Spa (so it was free.) It burned like a mother and my skin peeled for weeks after but once it was all done I had the skin of a baby. I mean it was amazing. I wish I could afford that now but I am happy with the results I am getting and have got from the soy proteins in the Aveda products. You can find them in the drugstore and the cleansing pads are about 8 bucks and the lotions are about 14. Its well worth it. GOOD LUCK!





.|||Lighten them up to match your skin tone using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;|||Mederma - Works for scars and stretch marks, it costs about $21 for the tube.|||this should work!


Yesterday I brought this acne cream. It’s called: “Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream” it’s around $30 for a 10cm bottle. I know it’s kind of a lot of money but it actually works! Just rub a dab on your spot and in 8 hours or so, it’s hardly noticeable! If you use it very night in around 3 days it’s gone!


I use it every night. But you still need to wash it off in the morning, because it’s kind of oily.


Also for symptoms of scars, chapping, peeling or flaking due to minor burns, sun burns, wind burns, scrapes, abrasion or cracked lips!


It works wonders! Heres a pic: http://www.vogue.com.au/var/vogue/storag…





hope this helps! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment