Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you get rid of acne scars?

they%26#039;re not exactly scars, but dark spots where old zits were. they%26#039;ve been there for a while, and its annoying to cover it up EVERY day. any help?|||There%26#039;s a skin cream called %26quot;mederma%26quot; that promises to get rid of scars. I can%26#039;t say it works cause I never tried it. It doesn%26#039;t hurt to try it once. Good luck!|||The scars should heal overtime if you take care of your body well. (Have lots of water, take your daily vitamins, eat lots of fruits %26amp; veggies with vitamin A to help your skin heal faster).





Make sure that you wash your face twice a day (exfoliate) and put on a moisturizer with SPF to protect your skin.





If you are already past the zit-stage and just have scars, whatever follows after the line is of no use to you.


----------





If you put any make up on, it could add to the excess oil or dirt that creates helps the formation of a zit. Try using oil-free and non-comedogenic (don%26#039;t block pores) make up.





If this has been going on for a long time, I suggest that you see a dermatologist. But be warned. It could be forever till you actually find a treatment that works for you. They start out with the not-so-strong ointments %26amp; pills.. then work up to Accutane (a high concentration of vitamin-A in a pill).





My mom %26amp; I had to agree whether or not to take accutane because of the %26#039;side effects%26#039;.. but it was just a bunch of politics and it worked out for me. If you go under this treatment, be aware of the 4/100 chance side effects. Also, it can stunt your growth (i was shocked when I read that line). So don%26#039;t take accutane in your middle school and early high school days (when you%26#039;re still growing). Oh well, I%26#039;m asian, i can%26#039;t get any shorter :P j/k.|||the best and the cheapest is coco butter it 99cents and you can get just about any grocery store|||%26quot;Body Shop%26quot; vitamin E. Carrot Cream. I had an operation on my neck which left an unsightly scar and it`s almost disapeared since I used this twice a day for about 3 months. So I would think it would work for you.....Give it a try..... Good Luck.|||Yeah. it can be reduced by application of topical ascorbic acid and copper peptide. dont forget to exfoliate first.|||Put palmers cocoa butter on the marks during the day then when you are at home put mederma on them...good luck|||Try IPL-laser treatments|||I know exactly what you mean. I have a few on my chin and they aren%26#039;t even spots but i have to put concealer on them everyday!





I think i%26#039;ll try that body shop stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment