Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you remove scars from your skin?

thanks. cream, suggestions would work|||I have used mederma on a scar on my face. It worked well, I had to apply it as much and often as it said on the box, but it worked!





Now I am using Bio-Oil for stretch marks. I have yet to see much results. I think it has helped very little, but I have only been using it a couple weeks.|||anything vitamin E





or you could buy vitamin E gel capsules, poke a hole in one with needle, and squeeze the gel onto the scar every night until it fades/goes away.|||Try massaging natural Vitamin E oil into your scars. Very concentrated ones with IU1000 and above. Works well for me.


Good luck.|||Try aloe vera or neosporin those might help or reduce or eliminate scars.|||if it is on your face, ill suggest lemon juice.


if it is on other parts, use Vitamin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment