Monday, April 26, 2010

A good coverage foundation that covers scars fully?

I need a new foundation. I have a lot of scars, so i need one that will cover them fully! The one i%26#039;ve just ran out of was the No7 mousse!





I%26#039;ve heard that Rimmel Lasting Finish (Liquid One) is good and long lasting? Has anyone tried this? Any recommendations::)





Thanks guys:)





X|||I like to use covergirls aqua smoothers it gose on as liquid then dreids as powder i think it will work really well for you and it dosen%26#039;t clog pores!|||Suggestion Get Rid Of The Scars!





I suggest getting rid of the problem at hand the scars. Ambi Vanishing Fade Cream gets rid of the scars almost immediately. Get a q-tip and wet it squezze a small amount unto the q tip and place it directly on the scar.





I HIGHLY Recommend this product. It sat in my cabinet for Two years and I finally used it and it worked miraculously. It also rejuvinates and gives your skin a healthy glow.Once the dark spots themself have almost vanished use a small dime sized amount across your entire face. Do this untill all skin is even all over your face.|||maybelline dream matte mousse gives medium to thicj=k coverage with easy application.





And you cannot get rid of scars quickly it takes months for the skin to rebuild layer by layer and if it%26#039;s a deep scar years so don%26#039;t believe any quick-fix ideas!!|||I%26#039;ve used Derma Blend as they make it for face and body, and I used it to hide some bad spider veins I have. See source link for more info.|||I use sheer cover. It%26#039;s not liquid, it%26#039;s powder.


I also use the age renewal thing. Which I think is Loreal or Maybeline.|||try MAC full coverage foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment