Monday, April 26, 2010

What gets rid of chicken pox scars without surgery?

i am 13 and i got the chicken pox wen i was 11 and most of my scars r gone but i hve 3 on my forehead that are small. is there any creme or face mask to make them fade away??|||Yes there is indeed, i had chicken pox when i was eight and used this when i was fourteen, and it still got rid of them. it%26#039;s called bio oil, and it%26#039;s really good. also, one of my friends just got a mole removed from her face and used it, and you can%26#039;t even see the scar. here is a link - http://www.drugdispensary.com/products/detail.asp?sku=2198029%26amp;bhcp=1 i hope this helps. x|||i have a BIG one on my forehead and i don%26#039;t think anything will make them go away. Think of it a a token of surviving the chicken pox (its something to be proud of. . . they are nasty little things)|||I think u have to do oatmeal bath

No comments:

Post a Comment