Friday, January 8, 2010

Will i have these scars for the rest of my life?

i%26#039;m 13, and i used to be emo. please don%26#039;t make fun of me for this, my life used to be really bad, and i never got to go to counseling for it. i%26#039;m not emo anymore, i don%26#039;t hate my life, but now i%26#039;m a goth and i have a few scars on my wrists from cutting myself. will i have these for the rest of my life? i don%26#039;t want to have to look at them and remember my past, is there anything i can do to get rid of them?|||Think of them as your badges of courage to come through what you have and to come out whole. That is amazing. Don%26#039;t look at them as scars look at them as your medals of honor.


If you think that other people have not gone through bad times then you are mistaken. Just hold your head up and be proud of yourself.|||Wow goth and emo is the same sh1t you wacked for cutting yourself you should of just smoked some cronic and you wouldnt have that problem. What relief do you get outta that and who the f*ck is goth anymore that sh1t is so 90%26#039;s stop hating life....|||Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change-That%26#039;s who you used to be, let it be a reminder that you never want to go back there and eventually you won%26#039;t see them anymore.|||maderma|||some will fade with time some will stay..ive done the same thing as you...

No comments:

Post a Comment