Friday, January 8, 2010

I have some scars on my arms will I get DQed at MEPS?

I have a scar around my shoulder area from someone who took a heated pocket knife and placed it on my arm ( I don%26#039;t know why), but I%26#039;m worried they will DQ at MEPS. Also, I have several other scars from my dog scratching me up and skateboarding accidents. Some look intentional, i think, they were from breaking through a window so some of the cuts are kind of deep. Should I be worried?|||No you wont but say you got them as a kid otherwise you will need medical records they will mark them on your chart as either surgical or non surgical|||The medical personnel at MEPS are trained to spot %26quot;cutters.%26quot; If they even suspect for an instant you cut yourself they%26#039;ll send you for a psych eval and request access to all your medical records.





Cutting is a serious psychological condition and a 100% disqualification when it comes to enlistment.|||No as long as they are covered by your uniform, you should be safe..................

No comments:

Post a Comment