Friday, January 8, 2010

I have acne scars and need to find a foundation that will give good coverage but also won't clog my pores?

nuetrogena has some good foundation like tinted moisturizers that cover just about everything but you should get a low alchohol level face wash


there not much you can probably get them for abut five to 8 bucks at walgreens or cvs|||Start out using Magix Face Perfector. It is great at hiding but moisturizing scars without breaking you out, controlling shine and keeping your makeup stay put all day. Then try Ideal Shade Mineral Makeup. It is great for acne/scarring because it will allow your skin to breathe but still look natural and not break you out! Also we%26#039;ve just come out with a great acne lineup called


Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System. It is similar to Proactive but works better and is a fraction of the price! You can try all of those products at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too! I think you%26#039;ll be surprised how affordable the products are how great the quality is! GL!|||I agree. Derma Blend is the way to go. I get mine at Ulta. I have not had a prob with it clogging my pores, but I am very careful to remove all make-up at night or when I work out. Also, don%26#039;t wear anything with shimmer. It only highlights your scars.|||Derma blend is great! I had scars on my legs from a rash, and it covers great! Im pretty sure it doesnt clog pores and they make a face and body foundation!! They sell it at dillards!!!! It is also water proof!!|||You should try a mineral foundation its probably going to be the best thing for you. I love the bare minerals line it has good coverage and the concealer is amazing.|||read this article and try the methods on it http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>|||Don%26#039;t put make up on, let it heal first.

No comments:

Post a Comment