Friday, January 8, 2010

Can you tell me about scars? Have you got a really bad one and did it ever fade at all?

I have some bad scars and the surgeon recommended some creams to use for 6 months but so far not much improvement.|||Scars take a very long time to fade. The worse the injury, the longer it takes. Creams don%26#039;t help that much. I had a scar from a rattlesnake bite for about 35 years before it really started to fade away.|||i have a burn from when i was 3 (im now 12) a fire work malfunction when my dad lit it (i was holding the torch) and instantly shot down my ugg boot (from close range) with fake wool inside that melted onto my ankle you can still see it very vaugly so my skins all splochy and gets all dry and flaky in winter








you could try this stuff %26quot;bio-oil%26quot; it claims to fade scars|||When I was in 6th grade, I was getting out of the car and the car%26#039;s breaks wouldnt work. I slipped on the gravel and the SNOW tires ran over my ankle, Tearing it up big time. I could see through to my bone. I didnt break anything, and I BARELY missed the main artery in the ankle, and was on crutches the whole summer. I still have the scar, the size of a golf ball on the inside of my right ankle, it is discolored and sometimes makes my ankle ache from all the scar tissue surrounding my muscles and tendons. I might get it redone, and see if they can just make it into a straight scar, by brining the edges together and sewing me up. It is pretty crazy. It is pinkish and some dark areas, and has a shiny look to it. I didnt wear shorts or capris or no socks for a LONG time. I still am aware of how I cross my legs in a skirt as to not put it on display.|||I am 15 now but when I was six I got attacked by a dog and he tore my right cheek open it healed for the most part but now when I smile on my right side cheel is a dimple which is actually a scar where that dog tore open my cheek

No comments:

Post a Comment