Friday, January 8, 2010

Now im 28 from 13 onwards the marks, scars & digs left over by pimples. Is it possible turn into a good skin?

im 28 and from 13 onwards the pimples left on my face a black scars, acne, marks and also it digged my face skin. since so many years without proper awareness i left it as is. But i want to change it and make my complete face with a beautiful skin without any marks and diggings. Is it possible to solve it|||I don%26#039;t think you can ever make it totally flawless but try bio-oil it helps alot with marks and discoulouring but it%26#039;ll only fade them it won%26#039;t make them completely go away. You could always try a chemical peel as a last resort but go to a professional I don%26#039;t trust home-kits on stuff like that.|||Microdermabrasion might be good :)


I%26#039;d go to a place that does it, and ask about it / ask if it%26#039;d make your skin better

No comments:

Post a Comment