Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get acne scars to go away using everyday things?

naturally...|||Aloe Vera Gel....give it a chance, works wonders.|||I%26#039;m not sure if most everyday things can actually erase acne scars, but I%26#039;ve found quite a few things that do work very well on acne scars. Most of what I have found has come from this licensed esthetician%26#039;s website I listed below. Basically, it could be as simple as making a few changes to your daily or monthly skin care regimen.





Do you use harsh soaps and cleaners that dry out your skin and make the acne scars worse? Do you use moisturizers that are non pore clogging? Do you keep yourself properly hydrated (this is very important to your skin%26#039;s health)? Have you tried some of the stronger skin and chemical peels (like a TCA peel)? Has your doctor prescribed any treatments like retin A?





In my experience, as I also have acne scars on my temples and cheeks, I have been told to use dermal fillers and injections which can be quite costly. I have tried these and they look their best right after injection. Then they gradually get worse until the point where you need to do it again. And this can be very costly ($600 last time I had it done).





Take a look at the reference listed below as that page deals solely with acne scars.|||I%26#039;m not sure about naturally, but a laser treatment works really well. I have been to a dermatologist %26amp; seen the before and after pictures. It works, its pricey, but its worth it. You can try mederma, but it will take at least six months. Hope this helps





please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al4PeOxylwR5kV8j6.Cbyhnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081029170703AAvr52U|||Most stores carry acne treatment products and clean and clear has this cream out that takes scars away. If you can%26#039;t find that then you can use maderma. It is expensive but it works.|||Sandpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment