Friday, January 8, 2010

How to cover up scars from cutting?

i used to cut, for reasons im not going to discuss, and i would be appreciated if you didnt all be like %26quot;omfg, thats so stupid!%26quot; but im so self conscious of my arm and i was wondering if there was anything i could do other than constantly wear long sleeves and stuff.


Thanks (:|||have you tried mederma scar treatment? also i heard rubbing vitamin E caplets on them helps, but I%26#039;ve tried this and it didn%26#039;t help me..|||omg sweetie , my Mom just got this most Awsum new face stuff . She never goes for that , but it was like a bargain and trial so we got it tonite and she let me try it. It is totally rox.!! The face mask tightens all the lines and wrinkles i guess. It sure did on my mom. She dont have many, but she has Fibromyalgia and lays on one side L all the time and it was getting her worried!





Even my little brother who is 9 tried it!! Anyhow, it would help with the scars. Mom has scars on her arms and legs from abuse and it worked on them, and the after cream feels totally wack! Good luck





Its called NuVitalift and mom got the trial by RADIO promotion, not website but if you call the 800 and tell them you heard it on the radio its worth the 9.99 !@and mom got 2 of them for jst 1.00 more.





Good luck!|||there are scar removing creams and such as drug stores. you can check them out at places like Walgreens and CVS online. That is what I would recommend. Try this product: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de鈥?/a>|||i dont cover up my scrs anymore so others can see what i went through and that its a part of life to be depressed and people do things like this to take some of the pain away|||You could do as the first answerer said. But until that starts working, you could instead of wearing long sleeves wear arm warmers. They look a little better then wearing long sleeves all the time.|||coco butter worked for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment