Friday, January 8, 2010

Ways to get rid of small scars?

I have a few small scars around my body, I wondered if theres any cream type things or anything that is good for removing them?|||I have a NASTY scar on my right forearm. In desperation after trying everything else, I tried that Preferon that%26#039;s advertised on tv. OH MY WORD! It really is working and I%26#039;ve only been using it a week. I%26#039;m totally sold on the stuff! Walgreens has it on the shelf. I haven%26#039;t looked anywhere else, but I assume all the big stores would have it. Give it a try you won%26#039;t be sorry.


ps...I%26#039;ve tried Bio Oil and Mederma and vitamins and nothing worked. Preferon is a total miracle for me!|||Mederma or Vitamin E caplets|||strivectin


vitamin e oil


zinc supplements and creams|||bio oil , vitamin E and coco butter are all good|||bio xet|||The only one i know of is Merderma...|||prefer on- cheap and it works|||bio oil and cocoa butter .. the hard one in the tub .. made my palmers .. there very good .. no more scars 4 me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment