Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

Hi there ^_^





Any tips on how to get rid of acne scars?





I%26#039;ve heard that honey can work. Tomatoes? Green Tea?





Anyone?? :D|||I have heard of green tea for sure. Also heard of Lemon juice but never tried it.





I also found some other home remedies at:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/acne-鈥?/a>





Alternatively you can use a scar kit to reduce acne scars as well. Zenmed is the one I used and it worked ok. You can also find more information about that set on the same site





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/acne-鈥?/a>





Good luck,|||There are a few choices, depending on your age.


You can pay alot of money for a lazer treatment,


you can buy special formulars to restore your skin


or if your still a teen (like me) you can wait and they go when you get in your 20%26#039;s - 30%26#039;s.





I rekon all the natural things you said are rumours, unless they have been specially made to cure acne scars. If you dont fancy any chemicals then if your young you should wait and they should get better.|||bio oil, it%26#039;s the best and it%26#039;s quite cheap aswell! it works really well on scars and strechmarks.


hope this helps :)|||nope sorry my brother has acne but he doesnt care

No comments:

Post a Comment