Friday, January 8, 2010

Is a scar near your left eye badass? As well as other scars? Is it a turnoff?

I have stitches next to my left eye, as well as a scar above my lip that goes straight down, is this a turnoff to girls? Or does it add a bit of mystery and kind of badass?|||I find some scars to be very attractive. %26quot;Badass%26quot; is not the first thing that comes to mind though. Usually I think that either the scar victim go into an accident during an activity or lost a fight. Some scars make a person seem more weathered and experienced which is always an attractive trait in a guy(since most guys I know seem to be completely immature with very little life experience). If anything, scars a good ice breaker and conversation topic.|||I personally think it%26#039;s badass. I like scars on a guy and I like comparing mine to his.





HOWEVER....





A lot of girls would think of it as a turnoff, especially the scar above your lip (They think: %26quot;Could you imagine kissing THAT?! Ew!%26quot;). But all in all, it depends on the girl you ask. But what do they expect? A scar is the natural sign of a healed wound. What the hell do they think would happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment