Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you get rid of scars?

i uses to cut myself because i had really bad depression but now i have finaly stoped and i have some really nasty scars on my wrists would i be able to get rid of them?|||I am glad to hear you are doing better. Stay healthy!





Try Mederma. It%26#039;s OTC medicine you can pick up at Wal-Mart. It%26#039;s always worked for me with scars from burns and cuts.|||Use some bio oil. You can find it at a store like walgreen or whatever and it comes in a small white box and the stuff is kinda orangish but it works really well cuz i used it to get the scars to go away too.|||Mederma... my son uses it for a nasty scar and it is almost gone.|||You can try Vitamin E.|||if mederma does not work, a tattoo removal at a tattoo shop will work. they do it all the time for surgery scars

No comments:

Post a Comment